Author Topic: His name is Wu Jin  (Read 100 times)

Offline nicole

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Sheloya.com
His name is Wu Jin
« on: October 17, 2018, 12:10:00 AM »
Arden, the queen of our ile, loves to bring me dragons. So the old ones say, if a representation of a dragon is more than 100 years old, it can become alive. So if a person acquires one, they should treat it with care like a dragon fetish.
This one is a very old 19th century most likely, rice bowl painted with cobalt designs, one of which is a blue dragon in the center of the bowl. After browsing around, tired as I am after a day in Tiberias, I landed on the name Wu Jin.
There is a Chinese proverb that the expulsion of evil must be thorough/endless/constant. The word that expresses that idea of thorough/endless/constant is wu jin.
Old Chinese dragon bowls are well known tools in many people's exorcisms and getting-over-stuff type cleansing rituals. I guess Arden was telling me something. Message received. This bowl is catching Eshu smoke tonight, and I hope that my home is suitable for Wu Jin. I also hope that he doesn't mind being put to work so soon.

His task will be to chase away, eat, or whatever punishment he wants to do to thieves who come to steal my energy without reciprocation. At some point in one's path, especially when one has leadership responsibilities, one cannot afford to waste time, resources, or desire on those who do not compensate and do not have true need that it is my calling to provide for.
I do not exist to provide free access to my bosom to anyone who did not come out of my womb. Anyone receiving my counsel cannot come expecting to exploit me. They must show sufficient gratitude to the Orishas and to the house, spiritual and physical, that sustains me. The simplest form of compensation is financial, but not everybody is rich. I have taken food, chickens, clothes, crafts, and all sorts of things from people who appreciate my services.
Being totally honest, since we are talking Voodoo here and not some hypocritical pseudo-faith, I have even coached guys who bring me friendly sex. If I am intimate with someone, I take an interest in that aspect of their wellbeing. I stop short, though, of being the "psychologist girlfriend". Yes, there is a term for that at least here in Israel. I am not going to be their therapist. I will support their therapy though...and yes it has gone as far as lingham massages and attending workshops.
A nurturing leader must take care of themselves or else they'll be no good to anyone else. So if someone is sucking my energy, or intending to, they're not just my enemy, but an enemy of my ile...definitely an enemy of our queen.
Male as she may biologically be, her queenitude is on point, and she delivered to her king what was needed to solve the problem efficiently. I thank her for Wu Jin.
Tomorrow morning, Arden will be going to a real deal Buddhist retreat to see the Rinpoche, the current human incarnation of White Tara. If all goes well she and her friend, the only Israeli initiate of Mahakala, will be initiated to the cult of White Tara during the retreat. They will also be participating in a group prayer for peace in the region.
May she have a safe and spiritually satisfying journey.
May you all out there also be safe and your lives purged from any exploitative energy vampires. By Oya on the wings of my new Wu Jin!
Eepa Oya O!
Ashe! Ashe! Ashe!

© 2017 Sis. K. Nicole T. Lasher and/or respective authors.

Each poster owns all of their original content. Please do not copy or repost anything here without permission.